The Fredericton Region Museum is now offering a walking tour of some of downtown Fredericton’s historic sites! This tour features a graveyard activity at the Old Burial Ground! Walking tours are available to groups of 30 or less. Tours must be booked at least two weeks in advance (using the Walking Tour Request Form), and cost $3 per person. Remember to dress appropriately for the weather!
Search our blog!
- Having a great time hanging out at the #TIANB2017 Summit with @petafussell! https://t.co/Tc14bVVFuy 19 hours ago
- Cutting some foam for the "Wabanaki Way" Exhibit! We can't wait until the display is finished!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
- May 2017 Newsletter frederictonregionmuseum.wordpress.com/2017/05/19/may… 5 days ago
- In honour of International Museum Day, we will be offering free admission today (May 18th). We will be open from 1-4pm this afternoon! 6 days ago
- RT @DavidCCoon: Free admission at @FredMuseum & @BeaverbrookAG this Thurs for International Museum Day. Great chance to visit some terrific… 1 week ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon