The Fredericton Region Museum is now offering a walking tour of some of downtown Fredericton’s historic sites! This tour features a graveyard activity at the Old Burial Ground! Walking tours are available to groups of 30 or less. Tours must be booked at least two weeks in advance (using the Walking Tour Request Form), and cost $3 per person. Remember to dress appropriately for the weather!
Search our blog!
- Just set up the program for our Girl Guides tonight! Excited to give a tour, have some pie, and make some butter la… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 hours ago
- @Fredericton100, we always make time to support worthy causes! Also, no water was wasted in the making of our video :) 1 day ago
- Happy #worldwaterday We flipped a bottle to help raise awareness of this special day! It's harder than it looks!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Summer Camp Spotlight: " Historical Foundations; Fredericton's Architecture from the Ground Up!" 🏛️🏘️🏠Learn more at… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- It's the #springequinox, the sun is shining and the snow is melting! What a glorious day! #InternationalDayOfHappiness #firstdayofspring 3 days ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon