The Fredericton Region Museum is now offering a walking tour of some of downtown Fredericton’s historic sites! This tour features a graveyard activity at the Old Burial Ground! Walking tours are available to groups of 30 or less. Tours must be booked at least two weeks in advance (using the Walking Tour Request Form), and cost $3 per person. Remember to dress appropriately for the weather!
Search our blog!
- We just got back from the Frontline Tourism Training Session at the @DeltaFRE! We had a really great time telling e… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- This piano resides in our Confederation Exhibit because it was owned by Robert Duncan Wilmot, one of the fathers of… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Water sports are the best when it's summer! Water skiing looks so much fun! These skis were made by the famous Ches… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- We had a cunning little visitor today! Meet Sherlock! He managed to sneak in this morning. Hopefully he likes the t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- My favourite #MWFood artefact is a slice of cake that was served during the coronation of King George V in 1911! yorksunburymuseum.wordpress.com/2011/08/22/new… 4 days ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon