Leave your feedback in the comments!
Search our blog!
- RT @Winterfesthiver: A Human Foosball Table? Yup, we'll have one this weekend! Bring your friends! Thanks to Kent's for the sponsorship! ht… 12 hours ago
- Did you know that there are several buildings in the Fredericton area that have their own special history? #BHM nbblackhistorysociety.org/historical-sit… 16 hours ago
- What better way to celebrate #HeartMonth than with a preserved human heart in a lead case?! objects.prm.ox.ac.uk/pages/PRMUID12… 1 day ago
- Did you know that Chang Kee Wah was the first known Chinese individual in Fredericton? yorksunburymuseum.wordpress.com/2011/02/07/mca… #ChineseNewYear 2 days ago
- Mondays are always made better by mischievous kitties! #MewseumMonday https://t.co/lRbcWc2Dop 2 days ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon