Leave your feedback in the comments!
Search our blog!
Top Posts & Pages
- Such a beautiful day after all that chilly weather; what better way to spend it than at the FRM? The view from our balcony is stunning! 3 hours ago
- Did you catch the interview about our cancer exhibit on CBC the other day? If not, here it is! cbc.ca/player/AudioMo… 6 hours ago
- We are still looking for submissions for our Cancer Exhibit! If you want to be a part of it, submit your story! wp.me/P1lIKh-xI 1 day ago
- It's a perfect day to visit the museum! We are open until 5pm! :-) 1 day ago
- Just received several powerful submissions for our upcoming participatory cancer exhibit. thank you so much to our donors, keep them coming! 2 days ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon
- Acheson Allen art arts and crafts Bartlett Beaverbrook Art Gallery Boston Bubblegum Canada Canada Day cancer children City Hall Gallery Coleman Frog Dallison Devon Diary Dickson England Ewing exhibit Fredericton Fredericton Heritage Trust Fredericton Public Library Fredericton Region Museum George VI of the United Kingdom Gregg Centre for the Study of War and Society Hannah's Tea Place Hannah Ingraham Historic Garrison District History History of Fredericton Ingraham Jennie Pike Johnson Jones kids activities Lister Loyalist Maine Marysville Massachusetts Maugerville McDowell McNeil Miller Milltown Murgatroyd Museum Nashwaaksis New Brunswick Newsletter Nova Scotia Officers' Quarters Old Government House Old Government House Fredericton Patterson Pike Provincial Archives of New Brunswick Robinson Saint John Scott Smith St. Stephen Tea Thanksgiving Day United States University of New Brunswick Walker War of 1812 Weather White World War I York Sunbury Historical Society York Sunbury Museum