Leave your feedback in the comments!
Search our blog!
Top Posts & Pages
- Please Share! We are taking submissions for our summer artist-in-residence program! wp.me/P1lIKh-vg 9 hours ago
- Fun, fun, FUN Day Camps for kids 8-11yrs at the downtown history museum in July & August!! wp.me/P1lIKh-tN 3 days ago
- I'm happy to report that 1 of our SEED/PEP summer grants have been approved! *claps hands* wp.me/P1lIKh-uX 4 days ago
- We are open from 1 until 4pm today, tomorrow and the day after that!! Spring hours are Tue to Sat, 1-4pm! 4 days ago
- We invite submissions of papers on the history of fine/visual artists in NB. Contact the museum for info! wp.me/pxWSv-1Ir 5 days ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon
- Acheson Allen art arts and crafts Bartlett Beaverbrook Art Gallery Boston Bubblegum Canada Canada Day children City Hall Gallery Coleman Frog Dallison Devon Diary Dickson England Ewing exhibit Fredericton Fredericton Heritage Trust Fredericton Public Library Fredericton Region Museum George VI of the United Kingdom Gregg Centre for the Study of War and Society Hannah Ingraham Historic Garrison District History History of Fredericton Ice cream Ingraham Jennie Pike Johnson Jones kids activities Lister Loyalist Maine Marysville Massachusetts Maugerville McDowell McNeil Miller Milltown Murgatroyd Museum Nashwaaksis New Brunswick Newsletter Nova Scotia Officers' Quarters Officers’ Quarters Old Government House Old Government House Fredericton Patterson Pike Provincial Archives of New Brunswick Robinson Saint John Scott Smith St. Stephen Tea Thanksgiving Day United States University of New Brunswick Walker War of 1812 Weather White World War I York Sunbury Historical Society York Sunbury Museum