Leave your feedback in the comments!
Search our blog!
Top Posts & Pages
- It is that time of the year again! 12 hours for the homeless starts today at 6pm and goes until 6am tomorrow. http://t.co/oj4aOthner 2 days ago
- Can you hold a smile for hours without moving? Smiles in portraits were often added on afterwards. #WorldSmileDay http://t.co/70I3htB0Dh 3 days ago
- We love Canadian History Facts! twitter.com/HistoryTVCanad… 4 days ago
- With 2 of our staff being STU Alumni,we are more than excited that it is Green and Gold Day. @StThomasU 4 days ago
- The leaves are beginning to change on the trees in Officers' Square! Have a fantastic fall day! http://t.co/jrrZOUit3k 4 days ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon
- Acheson Allen art arts and crafts Bartlett Beaverbrook Art Gallery Boston Bubblegum Canada Canada Day cancer children City Hall Gallery Coleman Frog Dallison Devon Diary Dickson England Ewing exhibit Fredericton Fredericton Heritage Trust Fredericton Public Library Fredericton Region Museum George VI of the United Kingdom Gregg Centre for the Study of War and Society Hannah's Tea Place Hannah Ingraham Historic Garrison District History History of Fredericton Ingraham Jennie Pike Johnson Jones kids activities Lister Loyalist Maine Marysville Massachusetts Maugerville McDowell McNeil Miller Milltown Murgatroyd Museum Nashwaaksis New Brunswick Newsletter Nova Scotia Officers' Quarters Old Government House Old Government House Fredericton Patterson Pike Provincial Archives of New Brunswick Robinson Saint John Scott Smith St. Stephen Tea Thanksgiving Day United States University of New Brunswick Walker War of 1812 Weather White World War I York Sunbury Historical Society York Sunbury Museum