Open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1 until 4pm during July and August 2011! Hannah’s Tea Place! Visit the Museum and talk to Hannah about life as a Loyalist! Hannah Ingraham was 11 years old when her Loyalist family moved to St. Anne’s Point. This summer Hannah has opened a tea room in the Museum. She is serving herbal teas and sugar cookies!
Search our blog!
- RT @mynewbrunswick: 1848 Fredericton gets its city charter. Fredericton, NB.@CityFredGov @mikeobrien_fton https://t.co/PArPZWfh0K 10 hours ago
- RT @Memory_Project: Today is Int'l Day of UN Peacekeepers. Read inspirational stories here: thememoryproject.com/stories/peacek… @UNPeacekeeping https:/… 1 day ago
- Businessman, politician, senator, and,in his spare time, musician. #ComingSoon #Museum #Fredericton https://t.co/iJ85SBYgxG 2 days ago
- @Mattzors Hi Matthew! Give us a call at (506)455-6041! 2 days ago
- RT @saskartsboard: A pair of glasses were left on the floor at a museum; everyone mistook it for art independent.co.uk/arts-entertain… #SK https://t.… 2 days ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon