Open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1 until 4pm during July and August 2011! Hannah’s Tea Place! Visit the Museum and talk to Hannah about life as a Loyalist! Hannah Ingraham was 11 years old when her Loyalist family moved to St. Anne’s Point. This summer Hannah has opened a tea room in the Museum. She is serving herbal teas and sugar cookies!
Search our blog!
- We just got back from the Frontline Tourism Training Session at the @DeltaFRE! We had a really great time telling e… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- This piano resides in our Confederation Exhibit because it was owned by Robert Duncan Wilmot, one of the fathers of… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Water sports are the best when it's summer! Water skiing looks so much fun! These skis were made by the famous Ches… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- We had a cunning little visitor today! Meet Sherlock! He managed to sneak in this morning. Hopefully he likes the t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- My favourite #MWFood artefact is a slice of cake that was served during the coronation of King George V in 1911! yorksunburymuseum.wordpress.com/2011/08/22/new… 4 days ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon