Open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1 until 4pm during July and August 2011! Hannah’s Tea Place! Visit the Museum and talk to Hannah about life as a Loyalist! Hannah Ingraham was 11 years old when her Loyalist family moved to St. Anne’s Point. This summer Hannah has opened a tea room in the Museum. She is serving herbal teas and sugar cookies!
Search our blog!
- SHARE: FREE presentation tomorrow night February 15, 7:30 pm at Government House, A War of 1812 Love Story, based o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Valentines Day Historian Bob Dallison @infoamfred interview with @seguincbc to discuss A War of 1812 Love Story FRE… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- @FredMuseum @sjriversociety twitter.com/seguincbc/stat… 1 week ago
- RT @LibraryArchives: George III hired 30,000 German soldiers to oppose the American Revolution. Many settled in Canada when the conflict en… 1 week ago
- PLEASE SHARE: War of 1812 Love Story FREE presentation by Bob Dallison 7:30 pm Thursday, February 15 at Government… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon