Open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1 until 4pm during July and August 2011! Hannah’s Tea Place! Visit the Museum and talk to Hannah about life as a Loyalist! Hannah Ingraham was 11 years old when her Loyalist family moved to St. Anne’s Point. This summer Hannah has opened a tea room in the Museum. She is serving herbal teas and sugar cookies!
Search our blog!
Top Posts & Pages
- This painting hangs in our office and captures our magnificent museum perfectly. Isn't it beautiful? http://t.co/2pfZKlAtfu 6 hours ago
- RT @NPGLondon: Silhouettes or ‘shadow portraits’ represented the first authentic portraiture of the people #FaceOfBritain http://t.co/gMSWl… 1 day ago
- RT @cbcradio: 10 history podcasts you need to hear cbc.ca/1.3259374 http://t.co/48qQsUvfCM 1 day ago
- Our archaeology program with a grade 5 class went splendidly! Thanks @Scottsnursery for donating soil for our dig! http://t.co/jox3wVkCvA 2 days ago
- It is that time of the year again! 12 hours for the homeless starts today at 6pm and goes until 6am tomorrow. http://t.co/oj4aOthner 5 days ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon
- Acheson Allen art arts and crafts Bartlett Beaverbrook Art Gallery Boston Bubblegum Canada Canada Day cancer children City Hall Gallery Coleman Frog Dallison Devon Diary Dickson England Ewing exhibit Fredericton Fredericton Heritage Trust Fredericton Public Library Fredericton Region Museum George VI of the United Kingdom Gregg Centre for the Study of War and Society Hannah's Tea Place Hannah Ingraham Historic Garrison District History History of Fredericton Ingraham Jennie Pike Johnson Jones kids activities Lister Loyalist Maine Marysville Massachusetts Maugerville McDowell McNeil Miller Milltown Murgatroyd Museum Nashwaaksis New Brunswick Newsletter Nova Scotia Officers' Quarters Old Government House Old Government House Fredericton Patterson Pike Provincial Archives of New Brunswick Robinson Saint John Scott Smith St. Stephen Tea Thanksgiving Day United States University of New Brunswick Walker War of 1812 Weather White World War I York Sunbury Historical Society York Sunbury Museum