Open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1 until 4pm during July and August 2011! Hannah’s Tea Place! Visit the Museum and talk to Hannah about life as a Loyalist! Hannah Ingraham was 11 years old when her Loyalist family moved to St. Anne’s Point. This summer Hannah has opened a tea room in the Museum. She is serving herbal teas and sugar cookies!
Search our blog!
- #DayofMourning we remember workers that have been hurt, ill, or have died at work. Ladies would wear mourning hats… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- A big thank you to the students from @myNBCC for helping us inventory our exhibits today! We accomplished a lot!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- The Coleman Frog 🐸 is hanging out with us at #fredkidfair2017! @fredkid https://t.co/2rMk9vOCip 1 week ago
- Visit us at #FredkidFair2017! We are having a BLAST chatting with families, eating popcorn and dancing to music! 1 week ago
- Want to get a better idea about our summer camp programs? Check out this fun little video! 🎥☀️ youtube.com/watch?v=chPA2B… 1 week ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon