Open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1 until 4pm during July and August 2011! Hannah’s Tea Place! Visit the Museum and talk to Hannah about life as a Loyalist! Hannah Ingraham was 11 years old when her Loyalist family moved to St. Anne’s Point. This summer Hannah has opened a tea room in the Museum. She is serving herbal teas and sugar cookies!
Search our blog!
- #FridayFeeling ...so excited to receive the funding! Our day camps are super fun! Thanks so much, @FrederictonCF!! twitter.com/FrederictonCF/… 4 hours ago
- Our friend Brent from Archaeological Services was blown away when he saw our 115lbs mortar shell! #museum https://t.co/wtIxyHtewm 22 hours ago
- RT @musecdn: Call for Nominations to the 2016 Governor General's History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive! https://t.co/IKwc… 22 hours ago
- RT @nbmmnb: 18 May Wednesday 9am-5pm: #InternationalMuseumsDay. Free admission. Celebrate the New Brunswick Museum (Bilingual) https://t.co… 23 hours ago
- RT @musecdn: Virtual Reality at the 2016 Canadian Museums Association Conference simwave.ca/blog/virtual-r… #CMAMC2016 1 day ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon