Open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1 until 4pm during July and August 2011! Hannah’s Tea Place! Visit the Museum and talk to Hannah about life as a Loyalist! Hannah Ingraham was 11 years old when her Loyalist family moved to St. Anne’s Point. This summer Hannah has opened a tea room in the Museum. She is serving herbal teas and sugar cookies!
Search our blog!
- It's #PinkShirtDay! Even some of our mannequins are participating in the movement against bullying! #MakeNice… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Summer camp registration is open! In the spotlight today is our first camp: "A 'March Pass' Through History"! ☀️… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Check out our FABULOUS Summer Day Camp options for 2017! frederictonregionmuseum.wordpress.com/2017/01/12/201… #daycamp #summercamp #childrensactivities #fun 2 days ago
- So happy to be able to start hanging our summer camp posters! The weather is so nice! Now, to hang the rest! 🖒… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- I'm happy that I had a chance to meet Kelly from Canadian Heritage! We have been sharing training ideas for museums… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon