Open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1 until 4pm during July and August 2011! Hannah’s Tea Place! Visit the Museum and talk to Hannah about life as a Loyalist! Hannah Ingraham was 11 years old when her Loyalist family moved to St. Anne’s Point. This summer Hannah has opened a tea room in the Museum. She is serving herbal teas and sugar cookies!
Search our blog!
- Exciting day for the York-Sunbury Historical Society & the FRM! We signed our lease with the City of #Fredericton! https://t.co/BLhiZJN2op 6 hours ago
- RT @mynewbrunswick: History of Fredericton International Airport YFC. mynewbrunswick.ca/fredericton-in… https://t.co/7DxvT9k9d6 15 hours ago
- ...And he absolutely adores Sunday visits. Come see us today! #Museum #frog #Taxidermy twitter.com/mynewbrunswick… 1 day ago
- Did you miss our Gibson exhibit when it was here? You still have a chance to see it! Check it out at the Provincial Archives! @CANBarchives 1 day ago
- RT @giantdeadbody: @FredMuseum I saw the Coleman Frog! 42lbs of taxedermied awesomeness! #ribbet https://t.co/uhhND1HjbT 2 days ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon