Open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1 until 4pm during July and August 2011! Hannah’s Tea Place! Visit the Museum and talk to Hannah about life as a Loyalist! Hannah Ingraham was 11 years old when her Loyalist family moved to St. Anne’s Point. This summer Hannah has opened a tea room in the Museum. She is serving herbal teas and sugar cookies!
Search our blog!
- RT @CBCNews: 'It's a big day': Black rights activist Viola Desmond to be 1st Canadian woman on a banknote cbc.ca/1.3885844 https://t… 1 day ago
- York-Sunbury Historical Society Announces 2016 Martha J. Harvey Award Recipient yorksunburymuseum.wordpress.com/2016/12/08/yor… https://t.co/sca4EvYLVX 1 day ago
- ⚡️ “YSHS Announces 2016 Martha J. Harvey Award Recipient” twitter.com/i/moments/8068… 1 day ago
- A small group of Park Street students just spent 2 hours with me touring the museum! We talked about EVERYTHING! They were a great group! 1 day ago
- @SarahLaurie Absolutely! 1 day ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon