Open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1 until 4pm during July and August 2011! Hannah’s Tea Place! Visit the Museum and talk to Hannah about life as a Loyalist! Hannah Ingraham was 11 years old when her Loyalist family moved to St. Anne’s Point. This summer Hannah has opened a tea room in the Museum. She is serving herbal teas and sugar cookies!
Search our blog!
- Another Twitter moment created .... love this feature! ⚡️ “York-Sunbury Historical Society January Program” twitter.com/i/moments/8224… 18 hours ago
- Know of any children between the ages of 8-11? Do they love to have fun? We have you covered! #FunFactFriday #Summer frederictonregionmuseum.wordpress.com/programs/summe… 1 day ago
- What a great program tonight! A big thanks to Alex Cummings for sharing his knowledge of clocks with us! #funnight… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Just getting ready for the program tonight at 7:30 pm in the basement of the Government House! Super excited!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- It's #MuseumSelfieDay2017!! Here's our #museumselfie with the colman frog! Standing on his hind legs he was just as… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon