Open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1 until 4pm during July and August 2011! Hannah’s Tea Place! Visit the Museum and talk to Hannah about life as a Loyalist! Hannah Ingraham was 11 years old when her Loyalist family moved to St. Anne’s Point. This summer Hannah has opened a tea room in the Museum. She is serving herbal teas and sugar cookies!
Search our blog!
- Hung out with our dedicated volunteer, Fred, at the @UNBFredericton volunteer fair this morning! We had a great tim… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 3 hours ago
- I'm hanging out with the textiles today! Getting ready to do some serious textile rolling this week! #ilovemuseums https://t.co/9A4CNT1diN 1 day ago
- What a treat it is to look out my office window to see Native dancers & a drum circle! I work in a great place!… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 3 days ago
- We're excited about a collection delivered from Ont today! It's an honor to bring history home! We'll tell you more… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 4 days ago
- Celebrating the #FirstDayofFall with this fabulous vintage postcard of Lovers Lane in Minto, New Brunswick!… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 4 days ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon