Open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1 until 4pm during July and August 2011! Hannah’s Tea Place! Visit the Museum and talk to Hannah about life as a Loyalist! Hannah Ingraham was 11 years old when her Loyalist family moved to St. Anne’s Point. This summer Hannah has opened a tea room in the Museum. She is serving herbal teas and sugar cookies!
Search our blog!
- @FredMuseum we love frogs, even ones who won't eat what you give them. twitter.com/drayzze/status… 1 day ago
- TONIGHT: FREE talk on Early History of Fredericton Police by Gary Forward 7:30 pm, Gov't House. Fredericton policem… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- PLEASE SHARE: 7:30 pm, Thursday April 19, History of Early @CityFredPolice by Gary Forward at Government House.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @ImmigrationFred Open House at the Fredericton Islamic Association @AHNB_APNB @FredMuseum 2 days ago
- PLEASE SHARE: Early History of Fredericton Police, Thursday, April 19 at 7:30 pm by Gary Forward at Government Hous… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon