Open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1 until 4pm during July and August 2011! Hannah’s Tea Place! Visit the Museum and talk to Hannah about life as a Loyalist! Hannah Ingraham was 11 years old when her Loyalist family moved to St. Anne’s Point. This summer Hannah has opened a tea room in the Museum. She is serving herbal teas and sugar cookies!
Search our blog!
- @ScottRinehartSJ @GreggCentre Any ideas on who may be represented in this portrait? 1 day ago
- Just set up the program for our Girl Guides tonight! Excited to give a tour, have some pie, and make some butter la… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- @Fredericton100, we always make time to support worthy causes! Also, no water was wasted in the making of our video :) 3 days ago
- Happy #worldwaterday We flipped a bottle to help raise awareness of this special day! It's harder than it looks!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Summer Camp Spotlight: " Historical Foundations; Fredericton's Architecture from the Ground Up!" 🏛️🏘️🏠Learn more at… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon