Open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1 until 4pm during July and August 2011! Hannah’s Tea Place! Visit the Museum and talk to Hannah about life as a Loyalist! Hannah Ingraham was 11 years old when her Loyalist family moved to St. Anne’s Point. This summer Hannah has opened a tea room in the Museum. She is serving herbal teas and sugar cookies!
Search our blog!
- A lovely @AHNB_APNB conference reception this evening with Minister Ed Doherty at the amazing @nbmmnb ! Food & wine… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 4 hours ago
- Having a wonderful time hanging out with heritage professionals & listening to the incredible @jessicarhaye !… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 5 hours ago
- Such a thrill to do a heritage walking tour with Joan during the @AHNB_APNB conference! She has over 40 years of ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 10 hours ago
- Enjoying tunes by @tomatotomato_sj at the @AHNB_APNB conference with heritage professionals from around the provinc… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago
- We had a fantastic time at the @AHNB_APNB conference reception held at Buckland-Merrifield Gallery! @CulturePlusNB… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon