Open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1 until 4pm during July and August 2011! Hannah’s Tea Place! Visit the Museum and talk to Hannah about life as a Loyalist! Hannah Ingraham was 11 years old when her Loyalist family moved to St. Anne’s Point. This summer Hannah has opened a tea room in the Museum. She is serving herbal teas and sugar cookies!
Search our blog!
- RT @FredTourism: This is it! The LAST weekend for #Fredericton #FROSTival is upon us! Start your planning! FROSTival.ca/calendar https://… 7 hours ago
- I am in love with this vintage postcard! What are your plans for #ValentinesDay ? https://t.co/sH1r9Z6TaS 16 hours ago
- Stop by the FRM this Sunday between 1 and 3 for some geocaching and Valentine's Day fun! https://t.co/xtaOQxibPg 17 hours ago
- RT @Winterfesthiver: A Human Foosball Table? Yup, we'll have one this weekend! Bring your friends! Thanks to Kent's for the sponsorship! ht… 1 day ago
- Did you know that there are several buildings in the Fredericton area that have their own special history? #BHM nbblackhistorysociety.org/historical-sit… 1 day ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon