Open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1 until 4pm during July and August 2011! Hannah’s Tea Place! Visit the Museum and talk to Hannah about life as a Loyalist! Hannah Ingraham was 11 years old when her Loyalist family moved to St. Anne’s Point. This summer Hannah has opened a tea room in the Museum. She is serving herbal teas and sugar cookies!
Search our blog!
- We're almost ready for tonight. Join us at 5pm for the opening of our Members' Art Exhibit. https://t.co/88E8Ye5Ze9 3 days ago
- October 2017 Newsletter frederictonregionmuseum.wordpress.com/2017/10/12/oct… 4 days ago
- We are so thankful for all of the love and support we have from our community! We wish you all a very #HappyThanksgivingWeekend! 🦃🥧 1 week ago
- 2nd Annual YSHS Member Art Exhibit frederictonregionmuseum.wordpress.com/2017/10/06/2nd… https://t.co/Ih37D8y15T 1 week ago
- Really fun day with @myNBCC today! #transformNB #nbcc https://t.co/mPgo8keIAG 1 week ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon