Open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1 until 4pm during July and August 2011! Hannah’s Tea Place! Visit the Museum and talk to Hannah about life as a Loyalist! Hannah Ingraham was 11 years old when her Loyalist family moved to St. Anne’s Point. This summer Hannah has opened a tea room in the Museum. She is serving herbal teas and sugar cookies!
Search our blog!
- #Movember! I'm loving the rosy cheeks on this gentleman! https://t.co/RFlrsX8xk1 3 hours ago
- York Sunbury Historical Society Announces 2015 Martha J. Harvey Award Recipient yorksunburymuseum.wordpress.com/2015/11/26/yor… https://t.co/AvngT7dNro 18 hours ago
- The deadline is soon! twitter.com/StoriesofJohnA… 1 day ago
- We’re helping to raise awareness to the threat of prostate cancer to men by sharing past mustaches! #Movember! https://t.co/uWVtw0x1BZ 1 day ago
- Some of my favourite artefacts has a #Movember connection! torontoantiquesonking.com/2010/08/11/mou… https://t.co/MQVWatWIrN 2 days ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon