On Thursday, July 7th 2011, the Fredericton Region Museum will be hopping into history with our most famous resident, The Coleman Frog! Children will get to meet and greet our 42 pound frog and engage in arts and crafts designed to honor our amphibian friend. Come on in from 10am to 12pm with your kids and enjoy the festivities, get your face painted (froggy style), take home your very own frog, and take part in many other exciting events of the day. All are welcome but the arts and crafts of this program will be targeted to children ages 5-11. Every child will be involved in putting together the story of the Coleman frog, making a simple but fun frog on their own and finally creating a frog that jumps on its own. These jumping frogs will go head to head in a contest with a highly desirable prize that the kids will love!
Search our blog!
- May 2017 Newsletter frederictonregionmuseum.wordpress.com/2017/05/19/may… 4 days ago
- In honour of International Museum Day, we will be offering free admission today (May 18th). We will be open from 1-4pm this afternoon! 5 days ago
- RT @DavidCCoon: Free admission at @FredMuseum & @BeaverbrookAG this Thurs for International Museum Day. Great chance to visit some terrific… 5 days ago
- "The Wabanaki Way" opens next month. Here's a sneak peak of what's in store. https://t.co/GBO7h5fUKV 6 days ago
- Craving summer on this cold spring day? Why not look at our Summer Camp Themes? Our camps are a blast! frederictonregionmuseum.wordpress.com/programs/summe… 1 week ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon