On Thursday, July 7th 2011, the Fredericton Region Museum will be hopping into history with our most famous resident, The Coleman Frog! Children will get to meet and greet our 42 pound frog and engage in arts and crafts designed to honor our amphibian friend. Come on in from 10am to 12pm with your kids and enjoy the festivities, get your face painted (froggy style), take home your very own frog, and take part in many other exciting events of the day. All are welcome but the arts and crafts of this program will be targeted to children ages 5-11. Every child will be involved in putting together the story of the Coleman frog, making a simple but fun frog on their own and finally creating a frog that jumps on its own. These jumping frogs will go head to head in a contest with a highly desirable prize that the kids will love!
Search our blog!
- PLEASE SHARE: 7:30 pm, Thursday April 19, History of Early @CityFredPolice by Gary Forward at Government House.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- @ImmigrationFred Open House at the Fredericton Islamic Association @AHNB_APNB @FredMuseum 21 hours ago
- PLEASE SHARE: Early History of Fredericton Police, Thursday, April 19 at 7:30 pm by Gary Forward at Government Hous… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Great story about our NB history! Who would have thought???? @AHNB_APNB @JoannaAitonKerr @VanessaVVCBC twitter.com/VanessaVVCBC/s… 3 weeks ago
- Heard this on @infoamfred ! Great story @VanessaVVCBC @AHNB_APNB twitter.com/ShiftNB/status… 3 weeks ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon