On Thursday, July 7th 2011, the Fredericton Region Museum will be hopping into history with our most famous resident, The Coleman Frog! Children will get to meet and greet our 42 pound frog and engage in arts and crafts designed to honor our amphibian friend. Come on in from 10am to 12pm with your kids and enjoy the festivities, get your face painted (froggy style), take home your very own frog, and take part in many other exciting events of the day. All are welcome but the arts and crafts of this program will be targeted to children ages 5-11. Every child will be involved in putting together the story of the Coleman frog, making a simple but fun frog on their own and finally creating a frog that jumps on its own. These jumping frogs will go head to head in a contest with a highly desirable prize that the kids will love!
Search our blog!
- RT @CGTNOfficial: Tower of Knowledge: Students in Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology in NW China’s Shaanxi Province build 11-m… 10 hours ago
- Thank you to the Sandwith family for donating this beautiful stained glass window which honours the memory of Howar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- Photo archivist Josh Green’s free talk to offer ‘direct window into Fredericton’s past’ » Canada\'s Oldest Official… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Great crowd last night for Joshua Green's talk on Early Fredericton Photographs at the Provincial Archives of New B… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- TONIGHT! Come early to get a seat ! FREE Part 2, "Early Photographs of Fredericton" by Josh Green, Photo Archivist.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon