Leave your feedback in the comments!
Search our blog!
Top Posts & Pages
- Madrigal Artisans Shop is open at our second entrance. Handmade art and crafts by local artisans. http://t.co/eJrNIxFXxu 9 minutes ago
- Mary Grant is doing demonstration of rug hooking in the Planters Room of the museum. http://t.co/eeG6i5qf9y 16 minutes ago
- Played dress up with the Preschool Center today. What a fun tour. 2 hours ago
- Repainted our WWI trench exhibit case frames today! instagram.com/p/qzf7wbzaMK/ 21 hours ago
- You are invited to our artists' reception, July 28 @ 7pm. 1 day ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon
- Acheson Allen art arts and crafts Bartlett Beaverbrook Art Gallery Boston Bubblegum Canada Canada Day children City Hall Gallery Coleman Frog Dallison Devon Diary Dickson England Ewing exhibit Fredericton Fredericton Heritage Trust Fredericton Public Library Fredericton Region Museum George VI of the United Kingdom Gregg Centre for the Study of War and Society Hannah Ingraham Historic Garrison District History History of Fredericton Ice cream Ingraham Jennie Pike Johnson Jones kids activities Lister Loyalist Maine Marysville Massachusetts Maugerville McDowell McNeil Miller Milltown Moncton Murgatroyd Museum Nashwaaksis New Brunswick Newsletter Nova Scotia Officers’ Quarters Old Government House Old Government House Fredericton Patterson Pike Provincial Archives of New Brunswick Robinson Saint John Scott Smith St. Stephen Tea Thanksgiving Day United States University of New Brunswick Walker War of 1812 Weather White World War I York Sunbury Historical Society York Sunbury Museum