Open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1 until 4pm during July and August 2011! Hannah’s Tea Place! Visit the Museum and talk to Hannah about life as a Loyalist! Hannah Ingraham was 11 years old when her Loyalist family moved to St. Anne’s Point. This summer Hannah has opened a tea room in the Museum. She is serving herbal teas and sugar cookies!
Search our blog!
Top Posts & Pages
- Fredericton Region Museum Announcement Video 03/03/2014 (+playlist): youtube.com/watch?v=1tBd7-… via @youtube 5 days ago
- French WW1 helmet with crossed cannons depicted on the front and a metal crest from top to back. (1969.2566.1) http://t.co/ICnioLrYzl 1 week ago
- Don't forget to follow us on Instagram! instagram.com/fredmuseum 2 weeks ago
- WW1 Identification tags, 26th Canadian Expeditionary Force Battalion (New Brunswick) made of leather. (2008.1.365) http://t.co/jWpmjQY12N 2 weeks ago
- York Sunbury Historical Society February Program wp.me/pxWSv-1CG 2 weeks ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon
- Acheson Allen art arts and crafts Bartlett Beaverbrook Art Gallery Boston Bubblegum Canada Canada Day children City Hall Gallery Coleman Frog Dallison Devon Diary Dickson England Ewing exhibit Fredericton Fredericton Heritage Trust Fredericton Public Library Fredericton Region Museum George VI of the United Kingdom Gregg Centre for the Study of War and Society Hannah Ingraham Historic Garrison District History History of Fredericton Ice cream Ingraham Jennie Pike Johnson Jones kids activities Lister Loyalist Maine Marysville Massachusetts Maugerville McDowell McNeil Miller Milltown Moncton Murgatroyd Museum Nashwaaksis New Brunswick Newsletter Nova Scotia Officers’ Quarters Old Government House Old Government House Fredericton Patterson Pike Provincial Archives of New Brunswick Robinson Saint John Scott Smith St. Stephen Tea Thanksgiving Day United States University of New Brunswick Walker War of 1812 Weather White World War I York Sunbury Historical Society York Sunbury Museum