Open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1 until 4pm during July and August 2011! Hannah’s Tea Place! Visit the Museum and talk to Hannah about life as a Loyalist! Hannah Ingraham was 11 years old when her Loyalist family moved to St. Anne’s Point. This summer Hannah has opened a tea room in the Museum. She is serving herbal teas and sugar cookies!
Search our blog!
Top Posts & Pages
- Shortcake has just arrived! Come out and enjoy some! http://t.co/uqNpzejEsu 3 hours ago
- Combining 2 of my favourite things! Food and history!! kijiji.ca/v-childcare-na… 5 days ago
- Reception for Artists in Residence wp.me/p1lIKh-rL 6 days ago
- Looking for an indoor activity? Come visit us. Open until 5. 6 days ago
- RT @CityFredFire: #FFD Inspector Billings teaches extinguisher training to @fredmuseum #FireSafety http://t.co/6qWA5432yL 1 week ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon
- Acheson Allen art arts and crafts Bartlett Beaverbrook Art Gallery Boston Bubblegum Canada Canada Day children City Hall Gallery Coleman Frog Dallison Devon Diary Dickson England Ewing exhibit Fredericton Fredericton Heritage Trust Fredericton Public Library Fredericton Region Museum George VI of the United Kingdom Gregg Centre for the Study of War and Society Hannah Ingraham Historic Garrison District History History of Fredericton Ice cream Ingraham Jennie Pike Johnson Jones kids activities Lister Loyalist Maine Marysville Massachusetts Maugerville McDowell McNeil Miller Milltown Moncton Murgatroyd Museum Nashwaaksis New Brunswick Newsletter Nova Scotia Officers’ Quarters Old Government House Old Government House Fredericton Patterson Pike Provincial Archives of New Brunswick Robinson Saint John Scott Smith St. Stephen Tea Thanksgiving Day United States University of New Brunswick Walker War of 1812 Weather White World War I York Sunbury Historical Society York Sunbury Museum