Open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1 until 4pm during July and August 2011! Hannah’s Tea Place! Visit the Museum and talk to Hannah about life as a Loyalist! Hannah Ingraham was 11 years old when her Loyalist family moved to St. Anne’s Point. This summer Hannah has opened a tea room in the Museum. She is serving herbal teas and sugar cookies!
Search our blog!
Top Posts & Pages
- The FRM is pleased to be displaying works of art by La Société culturelle Saint-Basile depicting the 104th Regiment's 1813 trek! 3 days ago
- I favorited a @YouTube video youtu.be/kLlypiw0x_k?a All in a Day's Work: Lumbering in New Brunswick 3 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/kLlypiw0x_k?a All in a Day's Work: Lumbering in New Brunswick 3 days ago
- Fredericton Region Museum - 2012: youtu.be/uxSdcYmd7Hg?a via @YouTube 3 days ago
- Fredericton's Black Bag Revisited wp.me/pxWSv-1AB 2 weeks ago
TagsAcheson Allen arts and crafts Boston Bubblegum Canada Coleman Frog Dallison Devon Diary England exhibit Fredericton Fredericton Heritage Trust Fredericton Public Library Fredericton Region Museum George VI of the United Kingdom Gregg Centre for the Study of War and Society History History of Fredericton Jennie Pike Jones Loyalist Maine Marysville Murgatroyd Museum Nashwaaksis New Brunswick Newsletter Officers’ Quarters Old Government House Old Government House Fredericton Pike Provincial Archives of New Brunswick Saint John Smith United States University of New Brunswick War of 1812 Weather White World War I York Sunbury Historical Society York Sunbury Museum