Open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1 until 4pm during July and August 2011! Hannah’s Tea Place! Visit the Museum and talk to Hannah about life as a Loyalist! Hannah Ingraham was 11 years old when her Loyalist family moved to St. Anne’s Point. This summer Hannah has opened a tea room in the Museum. She is serving herbal teas and sugar cookies!
Search our blog!
Top Posts & Pages
- Look who popped by the museum for a visit! Mary, our fabulous rug hooker! She loves the quilts on display! http://t.co/eQTtP9SPku 3 days ago
- Check out this awesome free children's activity for @CultureDays. Join us and learn about the history of art. culturedays.ca/en/2014-activi… 1 week ago
- The History of Art at the Fredericton Region Museum wp.me/p1lIKh-sa 1 week ago
- Coming out to the craft festival? Pop by and visit us. http://t.co/oNs9vUtEln 3 weeks ago
- Come on out and try your hand at rug hooking. http://t.co/xJBCmjwxnG 3 weeks ago
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon
- Acheson Allen art arts and crafts Bartlett Beaverbrook Art Gallery Boston Bubblegum Canada Canada Day children City Hall Gallery Coleman Frog Dallison Devon Diary Dickson England Ewing exhibit Fredericton Fredericton Heritage Trust Fredericton Public Library Fredericton Region Museum George VI of the United Kingdom Gregg Centre for the Study of War and Society Hannah Ingraham Historic Garrison District History History of Fredericton Ice cream Ingraham Jennie Pike Johnson Jones kids activities Lister Loyalist Maine Marysville Massachusetts Maugerville McDowell McNeil Miller Milltown Moncton Murgatroyd Museum Nashwaaksis New Brunswick Newsletter Nova Scotia Officers’ Quarters Old Government House Old Government House Fredericton Patterson Pike Provincial Archives of New Brunswick Robinson Saint John Scott Smith St. Stephen Tea Thanksgiving Day United States University of New Brunswick Walker War of 1812 Weather White World War I York Sunbury Historical Society York Sunbury Museum